PRAISE THE LORD! Our first CD album with CMF "Little Lamp" is OUT!!! Visit http://music-obmbc.blogspot.com/ for more information!

Friday, June 25, 2010

Blessingsss

Maybe you all didn't know that I missed my week to post here. :D I did wrote something on MS word, but I can't copy, paste here. Mann... I'm so lazy to retype it here again, and it prevented me from posting here. I was sharing about how God blessed me at my work.

Last month, my job had an opening for lead position in production. Everyone who interested can apply for the job. The thought of applying didn't come across my mind. I wasn't going to apply. But my supervisor encouraged me to apply, and he even explained me about the job. I told him, I will think about it and let him know later. I was feeling "arr nar" and I thought, it's didn't hurt to apply. It was a difficult decision for me because I don't wanna cross the senior. I was only working in Medical device company for 6 months with no prior experence. I wasn't sure until last minute to apply. I was thinking, I always prayed God to guide me in this work, help me to do well, and make me the best at what I do. I put my job in God's hand. I was like is this God's will?

So.. I ended up applying.....

Don't get too excited!! I didn't get the job! I was interview with panel of 6 peoples, and the feed back are very good. My supervisor said all of them were very impressed and they see potential in me. So, even though I didn't get the job, I have to go through leadership training. If I do well, I can get the job. For me, I don't really want that position. But I put everything in God's hand, and I'm happy with the result.

Thanks God! and thanks to everyone who prayed for me at the time of interview!

May God Bless you all...

1 comment:

jae said...

Thanks for sharing ... I am very proud of you ... I like your words "but I put everything in God's hand, and I'm happy with the result." ...I will try to remember that through out the week ...